Triple Lake Ranch
Miniature American Shepherds Miniature Australian Shepherds
Puppy Sales Contract
Triple Lake Ranch Enterprises, LLC
330 Iris Drive
White Oak, Tx 75693
Date of Sale: ________________
Expected Date of Delivery: _______________
Terms: â€‹( )â€‹Outright Purchase â€‹( )â€‹Co-ownership Registration: â€‹( )â€‹Full â€‹( )â€‹Limited Price: _________________
Deposit: _______________ Date:_________________ ________________ (Balance due on delivery)
Description of the puppy or dog
Gender preference: â€‹( )â€‹Male â€‹( )â€‹Female
DOB: ____________________ (Puppies must be 8 weeks or older before delivery)
Litter/Registration Number: _________________________
Sire: ___________________________________ Call Name: ______________
AKC#: __________________ ASDR#: __________________
Dam: __________________________________ Call Name: ______________
AKC#: __________________ ASDR#: __________________
Proposed use of the puppy or dog
( )â€‹ Pet or family companion ( ) â€‹Performance competitions ( ) â€‹Conformation events or dog shows ( ) â€‹Breeding
1. This puppy/dog is a purebred Miniature American Shepherd/Miniature Australian Shepherd. This puppy/dog is of typical temperament and structure and embodies the basic standards of the breed.
2. The pedigree furnished is correct.
3. The puppy/dog is: registered __________ registerable ____________ with the AKC/ASDR.
4. The registered name is/will be _______________________________________; or
5. AKC and ASDR Registration papers will be filled out after the sale is complete, and will be forwarded to the buyer once the AKC and ASDR returns them.
6. The registration is Full / Limited. Puppies sold on limited registration may not be shown in AKC/ASDR conformation shows or bred, but can be show in companion events. The buyer’s understanding and acceptance of this condition are signified here by his/her initials: _______
7. The purchase price of this puppy/dog will be refunded if the buyer furnishes the seller with a veterinary certificate indicating that the puppy/dog is unwell or unsound and returned within 72 hours from delivery. The Seller will not reimburse veterinary or shipping costs.
8. If the buyer has paid by check, the purchase price will be refunded only if or when the buyer’s check has cleared and been credited to the seller’s account.
9.The puppy/dog is healthy at the time of sale and has had immunizations enumerated in the attached health record.
10. If at any time the buyer is unable to keep or care for the puppy/dog, it must be returned to the seller. The puppy/dog may not be transferred or sold by the buyer. The buyer’s understanding and acceptance of this condition is signified here by his or her initials: ___________
The seller will endeavor to place any returned puppy/dog as advantageously as possible. If a purchase price is obtained for the puppy/dog, it will be refunded to the original buyer, less any costs of placement. If the puppy/dog is placed free of charge, no money will be returned to the original buyer. No veterinary or other costs of keeping the puppy/dog, or any other costs incurred by the buyer resulting from his/her ownership of the puppy/dog, will be paid by the seller to the original buyer of the puppy/dog under any circumstances.
11. The seller in no way guarantees that this puppy/dog shall win in conformation and/or performance events.
12. The seller agrees to provide advice and information on showing and grooming to the best of his/her ability, to help the buyer of a show or performance potential puppy/dog to present the canine to its best potential.
13. If the seller determines, by any means, that the puppy/dog is not suitably cared for, or that it has been mentally or physically mistreated, the seller has the right to take full possession of the dog, and its duly signed AKC and ASDR transfer papers/registration, without compensation.
The seller’s opinion is the only authority required to justify this action. Testimony of other people will not supersede the seller’s judgment on this matter. Under such circumstances, all warranties are then VOID.
No other warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated above.
Signed by the seller: __________________________ Date: _________________
The buyer agrees that if at any time, and for any reason, he/she is unable to keep or properly care for the puppy/dog, it shall be returned to the seller and no one else. The buyer’s understanding and acceptance of this condition is signified here by his/her initials: ___________
1. The buyer agrees to maintain the puppy/dog’s health with yearly vaccinations as specified by their veterinarian.
2. Should the puppy/dog become ill or unsound, any and all costs of treatment will be the responsibility of the buyer.
3. The buyer agrees to keep the puppy/dog in an appropriate lean weight to maximize the puppy/dog’s soundness and longevity.
4. The buyer agrees to socialize, train, and keep the puppy/dog in a manner acceptable to the seller.
5. If at any time, the seller finds that the puppy/dog is being kept, treated, or allowed to behave in a manner not acceptable to him/her, the buyer agrees to surrender the puppy/dog to the seller. It shall include all of its registration documents, with ownership transfer adequately signed.
6. The buyer agrees to allow the seller access to the puppy/dog, and to the premises where it is kept, to evaluate the condition therein.
7.The buyer agrees not to sue the seller and to pay any and all court or attorney fees incurred by the seller should any suit be brought against the seller regarding this puppy/dog by any person. The buyer signifies acceptance of this condition by initialing here: __________
8.The buyer acknowledges that special coat care, conditioning, training, and feeding are necessary to produce a competitive dog in conformation and performance events and that this care and training is his/her responsibility.
Signed by the buyer: ______________________________ Date: _________________